Straight Talk About: What You Need To Know Before Buying a Home
Tuesday, December 4, 7:00-9:00 PM
St. Ignace Public Library
If any of these questions are on your mind, please join us:
• How do I decide whether to rent or buy a home?
• What is a credit score and how will it affect my interest rate and ability to purchase?
• How do I determine how much house I can afford?
• Should I be pre-qualified before I start shopping for a home?
• What types of mortgages are there and how do I decide which one is right for me?
• Do I need a down-payment and how much should it be?
• How can a Realtor assist me in my search?
• Should I ask for a home inspection when making an offer to buy?
A panel of industry professionals will answer these questions and offer tips about navigating the complexities of the real estate market. There will be ample time to ask questions in a relaxed, no- pressure atmosphere.
This project is sponsored by the Great Waters Center for Lifelong Learning and underwritten by the St. Ignace Area Community Foundation.